Some of the uses include:
- Screen sharing - Broadcast the teacher screen to the rest of the class or select a student screen to demonstrate their work.
- Distribute polls and quizzes and share instant results
- Use remote control with a student device to provide assistance
- Blank student screens when you need their attention
- Send a message to an individual student or group of students
- Setup individual or group chats
- Use audio chats
- Provide quick answers to questions
To use LanSchool you will need to setup rosters of your classes. The following knowledge base articles will help you get started.
- Install and Configure LanSchool - http://kb.calschools.org/KnowledgebaseArticle50031.aspx
- Importing a class into LanSchool - http://kb.calschools.org/KnowledgebaseArticle50032.aspx
If you need additional assistance or have questions please submit a help desk ticket and someone will contact you to help.